Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Love how God works!

My friend requested my bags so she could sell them to her fellow teachers. I gave her the four pictured in a previous post. She has collected on two, and is holding the other two for other people. Now, Here is why I love how God works. Her son sent us a letter asking for us to "sponser" his mission trip. These bags cost me nothing but time to make, and I didn't have the money last week, I certainly wouldn't have it next week. But God timed it so I have it this week. Isn't God Good?

2 comments:

  1. I love the african saying & response...One starts with .God is good, the other person responds with all the time...then the first one says back All the time....& the second recponds back God is good..
    It is a standard greeting....We were taught to use it as a praise of thankfulness.....God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, He is good. He will never leave us or forsake us, he promises.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails