Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do you want to play a little game?

I found this fun little blog while blog hopping. I love her name, Trash to Treasure Decorating. Oh, I love her real name too....
Michelle
Michelle has a little Idea gallery where she posts a picture of someones decorating delimna and asks
"What would you do"?
And this week she has one of my treasures on her blog asking you for ideas.
So, Click on over, visit Michelle, and give her your ideas.
What is she featuring this week?
Michelle also features one of the linky parties I like to hook up with, so when I know what to do with this, it will probably end up there too.

Trash to Treasure Decorating

1 comment:

  1. Let me know which idea was your fave on my blog. My readers eagerly await your decision. :-)

    Michelle
    Trash To Treasure Decorating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails